Friday, January 21, 2011

Devour Downtown Indiananpolis

Hey guys!
I heard about this on the radio and thought I would pass it on! There are a bunch of restaurant's downtown that are offering a 3-course meal for $30/person. Some of the restaurant's include: Ruth's Chris, Morton's Steakhouse, Eagle's Nest, Fogo de Chao, St Elmo's, Shula's...Just to name a few! These are places that run about $100/person normally! A great chance to try a new restaurant for a quarter of the cost! Just thought I would pass it along! Have a great weekend!

http://devourdowntown.org/winterfest/index.htm

Emily

2 comments:

Lisa Roberds said...

My husband and I did this in the summer. It was well worth it. We are going to do it again in March.

Carmel said...

Hubs and I went a couple of yrs ago and split the $30 meal at St. Elmos and still had plenty. Though, I'm not sure our waiter was impressed.... : ) Ohhh, it was so yummy. ; ) I think Indy does this twice a yr.