Anyone wanting to make some extra money here and there for childcare? I'm looking for someone to watch Dolan & Madelyn occasionally during Corey's office hours M-F if I get called to a birth (I'm a birth doula). Only a couple days a month. Only problem is it is random as far as when it will be. But I like to have a list of several sitters in case some can't do it that particular day.
Just let me know if you are interested! -
Shannon Greika
317-534-7835
slgreika@yahoo.com
2 comments:
Shannon, I am actually looking to start an in home daycare so I can be home with my boys more! We live in downtown Providence but, as of now I am very flexible so I can come and pick them up or come to your house! Which ever works, I would have my kiddos though! Let me know if you are interested! Email is the best way right now because Isaac put my cell in his dumptruck with an open diet coke can....need I say more?! My email is emilybskipper@gmail.com
Emily
Haha! Sorry about your phone! Thanks! I will definitely email you!
Post a Comment