Monday, January 10, 2011

Clean your house!

Though no one at my table seemed particularly interested, thought I'd share with everyone just in case this could help anyone else like it has me. I was too scattered in my thoughts to decide what really needed cleaning and when, that is until I found this list! It is totally awesome because I only worry about what's on the list and don't worry about anything else. It's helped me immensely and my hubs is super fond of it as it's taken away some of my... ahem, not-so-niceness. ; ) And again, sorry, will have to have someone give me a tutorial (as I'm too lazy apparently to look it up online) as to how to attach a link. But here you go...

p.s... I've been using this list for about 2 1/2 months now. So this is something I've actually used.

http://www.motivatedmoms.com/products.html

1 comment:

Houpelinetjes said...

We were interested!! In fact, I looked it up the same day :D