Hi again! One other thing, I also have a dear friend who is a single mom with a 4 month old little boy. She has been through a lot in her life and finally, after years of praying for her, she just recently gave her life to Christ, PTL!!! She is really doing wonderful and I am so proud of her and thankful that she is doing so well. She is currently living with her cousin who is selling his house. Her cousin got an offer for his house and she has to be out by mid-end of February! She is glad because she really wants a home for she and her son but is feeling a little crammed for time (and money!). Anyway, I just wanted to throw it out there that if anyone knew of any places for rent or rent-to-buy or even buy that are located on south side of Indy or if anyone had any connections that I could set her up with for some help with the process. Thanks!
Oh yeah...I forgot to add my contact info to my last post, sorry! My email is
emilycornpropst@gmail.com and my cell is 317-519-0975
Emily Cornpropst
--
Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment