Monday, March 16, 2009
Target Bargains
Hey, ladies! Just wanted to share some bargains at Target. You may already be aware as I am usually a little behind. But just in case, they have Quaker chewy granola bars 2/$4, buy 5 get $5 Target card, and there is a coupon for $.75 off 2 (use 2) - $3.50 for 5 boxes. Same for Rice Krispie Treats except there is a $1 off 2 coupon (use 2) - $3 for 5 boxes. PopTarts were shelf marked at $2.49, rang up $1.99, buy 5 get $5 Target card and $1 off 2 coupon (use 2) - $3 for 5 boxes. Quaker is in the add, Kellogg was not but was marked on the shelf. Normally I would not buy Krispie treats, but I have to provide snacks for the kids' bball teams this week. I love it when things work out like that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment