Hi, All! Hope you are enjoying the annoying weather that is Indiana. Unbelieveable 74 yesterday, 38 today (with a windchill supposedly in the 20's I've heard... haven't checked that out for myself)... drives me nuts. Oh well. Eddie ran a fever yesterday and was coughing like crazy... I had the cough and today I am achy all over. : ( : ( : ( My hubby said I sounded like a humidifier last night in bed. : ( Rattling in my chest and coughing every 3 minutes.
BBBBOOOOOO! WHERE'S THE WARM WEATHER, MINUS THE SICKIES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I thought I would share some recent funny quotes from our home.
Katie's question of just about every morning... "Daddy home?" Me.. "No, Daddy's at work." Katie "Daddy work."
Eddie's most recent response to this question from her... "Remember, Katie, Daddy has to work, to make the money, so we can go buy Taco Bell."
Katie to Ed last night... "Daddy? Sa-wing (swing) tonight?"
My mom bought the kids flip flops and sunglasses as a treat from the Disney store. Katie calls these "foop-bops" and "go-lasses".
A recent one from me, that I thought was clever : ) We recently had lunch with Ed and when it was time to leave Eddie said, "Are you going back to work now, Daddy?" Ed said, "Yes, Daddy will be home after naps." I said, "Mommy has to go back to work too, though nobody truly calls it that." : )
Well, back to work. : )
4 comments:
Welcome to my world of sickness. You might as well just plan on everyone getting this awful cold. The boys had High fevers of 103 while Hadley and I maxed at 101.8. Everyone has a horrible cough and runny nose. This from my understanding lingers on forever.
I hope your family gets over this quicker than mine. We have been fighting it for over a week. Everyone is just now feeling better.
Take care of yourself especially with baby 3.
We are fighting these colds to for the past week. My husband is the only one to luck out of getting it so far. Garrett had a 101-102.5 fever all weekend and both kids have horrible coughs with runny noses. Took Garrett to the Dr and he has a double ear infection and they said croup for both him and Kate!! Nothing like having sick and whiny kids at home for a week. It really wears on you as a parents, especially when you don't feel well also.
I got a sicky here too. Isaac had a 102.8 fever yesterday and is coughing incessantly. It makes me so sad to see him cough so much. So far hubs and I are feeling healthy. Knock on wood.
Caleb woke up 3 times last night coughing his head off. He usually sleeps through the night...now that he's in his big boy bed he comes to my bed everytime he wakes up...poor little guy. He goes back without a fuss. I guess he just wants me to know he's awake. We stayed from church Sunday morning with a 100 degree temp. But that's the highest I've seen it. I think I've used about 300 kleenex between the two of us...
Post a Comment