Thursday, March 19, 2009

anyone else sick?

I know at last MTO we seemed to have a lot missing due to sickness. Well, now having nursed Caleb back to health, I am suffering from his illness. It's bad. :-( I would covet your prayers as I am 34 weeks pregnant and SERIOUSLY uncomfortable...

Small Group...I'll be with you in spirit tomorrow night. Have fun at Cathy's!! I was really looking forward to going. :-(

Hopefully I'll see you in 2 weeks! :-)

2 comments:

Carmel said...

Oh man, Shelley... sorry to hear that you are sick now. : ( Are you throwing up like Caleb was?

Praying for you and baby 2.

I didn't go to MTO today either b/c of Eddie being sick... didn't want to risk that Katie or I were carriers of it.

Shelley Fuge said...

Yah, I was sick like Caleb. Only more lower GI issues. :-) We are doing better although still gaining our strength back. We actually left the house today...first time in 6 days...we needed it badly. :-) We were both getting ANTSY!!!