
It was nice to see so many moms from MTO at The Gathering Place "running of the bulls" clothing sale today! HA! I saw a bunch of people in the hugely long line...more inside...WOW!
Gina was there...and we reminisced about the time I dragged her out very early on a cold cold morning to be first in line to get my double stroller! HA!
Shellie...please forgive me for my brain cramp of forgetting your name...it is soooo unlike me. I was thrilled with your growing belly and then got stumped (Sherrie, Shellie, ugh...) HA! I'm sorry! My only excuse is that I was up late this week painting my kitchen while my sweet boobahs slept!
Shannon...it was nice to chat with you on my way out. Your clothes are pretty...I wish I'd had more cash on me!! Will you share patterns by any chance?
Anyhew, just wanted to make a cheery post to tell ya all it was nice to see you out of context today!
3 comments:
Yep... I was there... saw Bobbi and Lisa Bauermeister standing in line... Beth L, Shelley F, Gina M and Shannon G inside. It was a lot of fun. Also saw a gal that came a couple of times to MTO that was a worker... Angie H. I was glad to see so many others there this time! Oh, also saw the gal that told that bathroom story at Mortifying Moments.. though her name is escaping me at the moment.
It was a lot of fun.. got a ton of great deals!!!!
Hey, I got there late (first time shopper). It was fun! I did get a headache sorting through all those clothes. I can only imagine what my headache would have been like earlier when it was truly crazy! Good to see you Shannon, Carmel and Mom.
I was in line with this first time pregnant Mom and her Mom and Mother in law...and she looked a little scared! HA! Poor thing!
Post a Comment