Hello Ladies,
I spoke with Emily Skipper this afternoon. Issac is now at home, but is being closely watched, still running a high fever. She said that the need for warm meals on a certain night wasn't needed right now, so I asked her if they could use some frozen meals that way if something come up the burden was off of her trying to feed the family for a night. She expressed great appreciation for that idea.
So, please let me know if you would be willing to bring a frozen meal for the Skipper family. You can bring it to the MTO meeting on Friday, I will make arrangements to get them to her.
Thank you,
Denise
3 comments:
I have a meatloaf in my freezer with her name on it;)
I have a homemade lasagna in mine she can have. : ) I'll try to pick up some frozen garlic bread to go with. : )
Great ladies...I have a name down. Thank you!
Post a Comment