Monday, November 30, 2009

Mary Kay Open House

I just wanted to let everyone know that my final Mary Kay Open House will be this Friday, December 4th from 5PM - 9PM. I will be teaming up with Pampered Chef and a friend who sells these fabulous purses that you can change out the cover. You are all invited to stop by for great food (Pampered Chef) and fun! I have great teacher gift ideas for under $10 as well. I will be selling $50 gift cards for $35 and anyone who brings 2 or more friends will get free product! Please RSVP by Wednesday, December 2.

Stacie Mander
893-2680

P.S. I just saw that Sara is having a MK party the same night. So go to hers so she can get the hostess credit then hop on over to hang out and see the other stuff at mine. See you soon!

No comments: