Ok at the last meeting it was said that if you have something that you are not to attached to and someone compliments you on it you should give it to them.......

So I did!!! Larry is holding the ponytail I am donating (in memory of my 2nd cousin who passed two weeks ago from cancer)to Pantene's Beauty locks for Ladies with cancer.
I have always wanted to do this but have never met the requirements to donate. Pantene only requires 8 inches sooooo away it went.
Anyone care to join me??? If you decide to I will bake you cookies!!!
Now if I could just find somone who wanted this extra weight, I am trying to lose.
Any takers??? :)
3 comments:
Good for you, Amy!!! As my hair gets longer I am considering doing the same thing.
Good for you ad no you can keep your weight I just lost 14 of it and don't want a pound back. It is too hard to lose. I can't wait to see your new do.
Where do you send it to...I am thinking about it. I have always wanted to do it, but never had the courage.
Post a Comment