Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Jars on clearance!

Hello ladies!
Yesterday I was at the Franklin Walmart and their mason jars were on sale for $4-5 per case depending on the size. There were lots of them there yesterday...meant to get on here sooner but my canning took me a little later last night than I expected!

Thanks for all the canning instructions, Becky!! It's been so much fun watching my shelves fill up a little! And we're having fried biscuits (ala Nashville House recipe!) and apple butter for breakfast...ohh la la! I asked my mom if she ever did any canning and her response, was no, she thought she might kill us all with botulism! So hopefully I can avoid that!

And on another note...just want to let all of you know how much I enjoy MTO, not just the meeting but the camaraderie amongst all the women. Last Friday was so lovely: cozy, warm, friendly. Couldn't think of a better place to spend my morning! Thank-you all for welcoming me in so kindly...I am enjoying so many new friendships (I still love you best of all Rachel;) !)
Jenn

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Ah...Jenn Jenn...only my bestest best would know to add that at the end...BIG points for you my luvy!

Shelley Fuge said...

Ahhhh...I had warm cozy feelings too. :) Just love you and your kiddos. Glad you join us every MTO!!!

Infarrantly Creative said...

You rock Jenn...thanks for the encouragement.