Carmel, I fear the shampoo and creme rinse industry might go under. I had to keep thinking you don't have to use 10 pumps, you don't have that much hair. Everytime I read the hair product bottles and it says a dime size amount - I laughed.
I actually used a dryer on my hair - haven't done that in years
It looks great Amy!! So proud of you for being brave and chopping it off. Some lady out there will be totally blessed with an amazing wig thanks to you!!
6 comments:
Very nice, Amy! You have beautiful hair. : )
Don't you love how weird it feels to wash your hair after you get that much cut? : )
Oh my goodness. It looks great...but oh my goodness. You are very brave!
Carmel,
I fear the shampoo and creme rinse industry might go under. I had to keep thinking you don't have to use 10 pumps, you don't have that much hair.
Everytime I read the hair product bottles and it says a dime size amount - I laughed.
I actually used a dryer on my hair - haven't done that in years
It looks great Amy!! So proud of you for being brave and chopping it off. Some lady out there will be totally blessed with an amazing wig thanks to you!!
YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!
Stacie
So bouncy and beautiful! Loves it.
Post a Comment