I have had several emails about the names of the workers. We currently have the following workers in these classes. These are the faithful that have been here since the beginning and will continue until May.
Infants:
Miss Brenda
Miss Dot
Ones and Twos:
Miss JoAnn (my aunt :) )
Miss Leslie (former MTO mama)
Threes and Fours:
Miss Judy
Mrs. Gulley
Fives and Home Educated:
Miss Amber
Floaters:
Miss Angi
Grace
Delaney
We really need two more two's teachers so we can split the class. Last week there were 21 twos and 1 one year old in that class. That is a FULL class. Keep those names coming, ladies. Keep us in your prayers. We recently lost 2 workers because of job issues. Any suggestions would be a blessing. I have been told no by 11 people this year...I have overcome my fear of rejection! HA! All kidding aside, please keep those names coming.
2 comments:
I will check with the homeschool group I attend and see if any of the teens would like to volunteer. : )
oooo thank you!
Post a Comment