Many of you had mentioned wanting to possibly purchase the Magic Elf for your kiddos for Christmas. There isn't a discount on them or anything but if we all ordered them together the shipping would be cheaper.
They are sending me one for free to advertise on my blog. I tried to get more or a discount and it was a no-go. Sorry I tried for you! I am hoping to at least get free shipping for all of them. So if you are interested in purchasing one check out their site and tell me what you want and I can get it for you.
http://elf-magic.com/
I am going to be having an Elf Party for the kiddos for all those interested in purchasing one as well. It will be a scavenger hunt and the story of Jesus all wrapped in one. It will be mid December and we will all bring our elves. It will be a blast. I will place the order Monday.
Beckie

No comments:
Post a Comment