I just wanted to let you guys know how blessed I feel to be part of such a fantastic group of moms! I am blown away by your generosity, compassion, resources and great ideas! You rock!
You inspire me to find my creativity and run with it. Thanks!
OH! I have a crib bedding set for boy or girl if anyone is interested. I also have a magnetic massager and a hand held heated massager to give away. I will bring them to MTO if there are no takers on the blog, along with several other things.
I am finally unpacking boxes from our move in June. My goal is to be done by October 31st. If anyone is interested in helping me figure out where to put all my decorations, I would love the help:)
Take care all,
Stacie
3 comments:
I'm just glad to hear that you are blessed by the MTO group!
Believe it or not, 5 years ago I stumbled into this group that was then MOPS.... 5 years! Eddie was only 8 months old when I started. Amazing... 2 more babies later and I still enjoy the support and fellowship! I echo your sentiment Stacie!
I would be interested in the girl bedding set possibly. Would like to take a look at it.
Stacie,
I have a touch of the flu, would be interested in the bubber set if it is still available? Call me 748-0056.
Amy
Post a Comment