Last night I had a Halloween party for my girls and we had a lot of fun. We made some easy stuff that I wanted to pass on to you. We made Monster Burgers by using frozen/cooked hamburger patties. Cut slices of American cheese in half with a zig-zag pattern and put it on the patty as teeth, add a slice of ham for the tongue. On top of the bun put two pickle slices side-by-side and a dollop of ketchup on top of each for the eyes. The kids loved them. I even cut the burgers in half and made monsters out of the halves! No wasting of food and plenty for seconds. The recipe is in a kids cook book called Pillsbury Kids Cookbook. Hope and I love this book. She''s my chef in the family:)
I made the Jack O Lantern fruit cups from Family Fun Magazine. That was a lot of fun to do, though the pumpkins drooled a little once they were filled with fruit salad:)
Family Fun mag from October has a lot of cute party ideas. The skeleton scavenger hunt was fun. I timed them and had them all work together to beat the clock. That way no one got upset for not finding pieces of the skeleton.
Hope you enjoy these as much as we did!
A HUGE Thank you to my friends at MTO who were supportive and helped me yesterday afternoon. You brightened my day in so many ways!
Stacie
No comments:
Post a Comment