Do you like the title? Ok peeps I am desperate. Tim and I are running in a 200-mile relay race next weekend on Friday 10/9 and Saturday 10/10. My mom was flying up to the watch the kiddos but was in the hospital this week and can no longer do it.
So now my children are left to watch themselves. Since I have not trained Isaac how to change Kayla's diapers I am calling in the troops. HELPPPPPPPPP!
I will be gone Friday around 9 am and will be home late on Saturday night. I can totally split up my kids. I am looking at the very least to find someone to take the kids (one of both) from like 9-5 each day. Then maybe I can hire someone to stay with the kids from 5 on and sleep over or something.
I am willing to trade for crafts, babysitting, remodeling projects, I will PAY YOU, anything! Please email me if you think you could help tnbfarrant@yahoo.com.