Thursday, October 1, 2009

smooch


Have you kissed a scarecrow lately?
Hope you all are having a great week in the Lord!!
By the way...does anyone have a Bumbo seat they'd like to let me borrow or purchase from you??? Let me know. I'm in the market for one!

1 comment:

techcat said...

ok this is one of my greater moments:
When I went to Larry's parent's house for the first time to "meet the parents", I was a little nervous. It was evenning and they had the lights in the family room down low. When you opened the front door you were in the family room and a few feet in front of you was Larry's father, so as I reached out my hand and started to introduce myself at that moment I realized it was not his father but in fact a scarecrow "butler" holding a plate. (like the witches, and sketeton ones in walmart but much much nicer)I very quickley touched him and said 'oh wait a cool scarecrow" It wasn't till weeks later I told Larry that I thought the scarecrow was his father. He still has not let me live that down. I will have to stop by and introduce myself to your scarecrow and maybe steal a smooch. :)