Imagination Movers are coming to town as well October 30th at the Murat Theater. Today only they have half price tickets. I got ours for $9 in the balcony.
(Cough, cough), you spent $58 to see the Imagination Movers, Beckie? Wow... Isaac should feel super privileged that his frugal momma spent that for a little fun. (wink, wink)
ps..... no, I don't know why I am expressing myself in parenthesis tonight, but I am alright? : )
3 comments:
Did that include the service fee for the ticket? Just wondered...we already had ours, I guess that's what I get for being early on things.
Denise no I think it was $58 total. So it ended up being $12 a ticket.
(Cough, cough), you spent $58 to see the Imagination Movers, Beckie? Wow... Isaac should feel super privileged that his frugal momma spent that for a little fun. (wink, wink)
ps..... no, I don't know why I am expressing myself in parenthesis tonight, but I am alright? : )
Post a Comment