Monday, October 19, 2009

Swim Diapers Anyone...

Hey Ladies,

Just got back from the Wal-mart in Franklin....I found a great deal...picked up what I could...but there are still some left...they had the little swimmers (huggies) clearenced out for ..are you ready...$1.00.

I picked up 4 packs of Mediums and 3 packs of large, if you would like a package for $1.00 let me know and I will bring them to the next MTO. I don't need them...I just thought of you guys and thought I could help someone out. These are normally like $8 something a pack.

Have a great day.

Denise

3 comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

Holy heck that is amazing! I will take some of the ones for like 18 months or so! Maybe like 2 packs.

Carmel said...

I will definitely take at least 1 pack of mediums... maybe more if no one else takes dibs. I will bring $$ with me to MTO. That's awesome, Denise! Thanks for thinking of the group!

I always cringe when I have to buy these... I usually look for end of season clearance too, but haven't seen any.

Shelley Fuge said...

I bought 3 packages of these for a $1 at Franklin WM. I had not seen any other WM offering this deal!! It's an awesome one. I think Bobbie mentioned it on her blog a while ago. Great tip!