Okay, so not wordless... I can't figure out why sometimes my pics go vertical and I can't change them... but it's the most recent pic of B. So just turn your head to the side and smile at him. Also... I am so glad my kids get to have a great daddy. : ) He does all the fun daddy things like throwing them in the pool. : ) (And yes, he does catch K on her way down. Though she does swim like a fish with that floatie jacket.) You know.. all the daddy things that make you have to turn away. : )
p.s. Don't you love E's shark goggles?


3 comments:
you guys have a pool? lucky!
No... we do not have a pool. That's at my mom's apt complex. We are just lucky enough that they allow us as guests and that it's about 5 seconds from our house. : )
ooooooo...that's even better!!! less work for you!!
Post a Comment