Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Boy's bedroom set

I have a boy's royal blue/orange/yellow construction equipment (dump truck, cement mixer) bed set - comforter (worn), sham and rug (possibly a lamp) like new. The soft stuff is headed to Goodwill anyway. I'll sell the whole set for $5. I also have a small Hot Wheels track and activity lap top to give away. Let me know soon.

5 comments:

Carmel said...

We would love the Hot Wheels track for sure, and maybe the lap top... though I don't want to be a piggy. : )

Leslie said...

They are yours.

Carmel said...

SSSAAAWWWEEEETTT!... : ) Thanks, Leslie... want me to come get them, or would you rather bring them to MTO? Not a prob either way. ; )

Infarrantly Creative said...

I will take the rest...i can always refab them ;-)

Leslie said...

Great. I will have more stuff for the resource table.