The last Mocha Mom's day is Friday Aug. 7th.
(pending weather)
This is sure to be a fun-filled day of hunting for schools supplies and maybe some sno-cones!!!!!
Time: 10:00 am
Place: Amy Gee's house
RSVP: to the blog or call Amy at 317-474-6060,
So she will have a good idea of how many kids are coming and their ages.
Don't worry if your young one isn't school age,
this hunt will be for all ages.
Please have your kids bring a bag to put their goodies in.
(and moms wear comfortable shoes you will be on the hunt to help the younger ones)
4 comments:
I'm RSVPing. I'll just have Sarah.
Bummer man... Eddie's in Bible Club at church this week, and that's exactly when it meets.
: ( Hopefully it won't be like today. Crazy, crazy rain!
I will be there with Isaac and his buddy Emerson (4 year old).
plan on being there. I just tried calling, but no answer. Sorry I'm so late.
Post a Comment