I'm going to miss the Mom's night out tonight-so sad. Anyway, you can get free
Covergirl eyeshadow at Kroger until Wed. night with the P&G buy 4 get $4 off deal. The single
eye shadows are $2.24 each and are qualifying for the $4 off 4 deal. I have bought 10
eye shadows and 2 liners (which are also qualifying at $2.24) and used the P&G coupons in last Sunday's P&G insert $2.50 off 2. You pay $8.96 + tax for 4, get $4 off, plus use 2 coupons for $2.50 off 2. It's fun getting free make-up!! Go get some.
2 comments:
Don't worry... you didn't miss anything... I showed, was there until 7 and no one else ever came. I even called my mom and had her log on to make sure I had the date/place right.
Bummer.
Oh Carmel I am so sorry! I totally forgot about it and never sent out a reminder email!!
Post a Comment