I am really loving the grocery game. I've been doing it for four weeks but had already been saving coupons since May because I had been planning on trying it out. A question for you fellow grocery gamers. I have been experiencing some frustration with the CVS on Smith Valley and 31 not having a very large stock of some products that are listed on the game. Could any of you suggest a different location that seems to be better stock?
3 comments:
Are you getting rainchecks? I don't stress I just get rainchecks and get it the next week. I don't try and fight it and get their early so I can get product. I just wait until the next week and take my raincheck. I am glad you love grocerygame. Thanks for the referral. ;-)
Yes I am getting rainchecks but some of those items still haven't come in even after 4 weeks. That's frustrating and then yesterday I had to have the manager work a couple of deals for me because they were out of one of the glade items that I had a $3 coupon for and was going to get $3 extra care bucks back after buying two qualifying items for $10 which made them free after my other $4 coupon. I'm still trying to figure out how to use the extra care bucks so I pay as little out of pocket as possible.
I think it's frustrating too... I do get the rainchecks, but they all (I've frequented at least 3 on different occassions to see if any is better) run out. I just figure I'm doing the best I can, and wait for the raincheck. : )
Post a Comment