Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Awesome Knitting Chiccy?

Okay, so I've started learning to knit. Okay, go ahead and laugh and get it over with.... I'm sure you're all wondering about my ability to concentrate on something new for any extended period of time. Okay, hahaha...that makes me laugh too. No, seriously now, I cannot remember the name of the awesome knitting chiccy (I was gonna say lady but that sounds old, and girl wasn't right either)...Ya'll remember...she made her own fabulous shirt at the last meeting. I was interested in talking to her. Of course, that's tricky when you're having brain/name freeze!!

9 comments:

Carmel said...

I believe that is Stacy Ahlfeld. : ) If I had patience I would try and learn... but alas, God did not grant me such a gift. : ) I tried crochet once (which I believe is actually what that shirt was), but my scarf turned out all curly b/c I couldn't keep my stitches the same tautness??? size? Not sure....

Bobbi said...

Thanks...I'll see if that's her...I think I'll wait til our first meeting and see if she's there.

Infarrantly Creative said...

It is her...Stacy Ahlfeld.

Stitches By Stacy said...

I am the crocheting Chiccy. Unfortunately I know nothing about knitting. But would love to help anyone with crocheting.

Bobbi said...

Oh, okay...it was pretty awesome...by the way though!!

Lisa Roberds said...

Dawn Hudson and myself are knitters. If you need some help I'd be glad to see what assistance I could offer. Also, Greenwood Christian Church has a knitting group called Close Knit Friends and they meet three times a month. There is a morning group and an evening group. I haven't been for a while but here's the e-mail address for Thelma Goulet, she's one of the coordinators for the group. thegoulet@usa.com

Dawn Hudson said...

I am a lefty, but I can help if you have any questions. Happy Knitting!

Infarrantly Creative said...

Dawn - I am a leftie too!

Bobbi said...

I don't know...think I'm gonna quit...it makes me feel old. Okay, so I said ahead of time it wouldn't surprise anyone, right?