Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What's Going On?

For those of you who are wondering how we are adjusting the schedule for the rest of the year since we canceled last meeting, here's the scoop....

This Friday we will be doing our super cool Crayon Batik Mirror craft. So for those of you crafty ones that were crying when you thought we weren't going to do this...rest assured. We will be crafting it up this Friday.

On the 19th we will have our Christmas party but we are combining it with Great Gift Ideas Day as well. Put on your thinking caps NOW as to what you are going to bring. EVERYONE HAS TO BRING AN IDEA OR WE WON'T LET YOU IN THE DOOR (okay maybe we won't be that mean). Have you given a great gift? Received a great gift? Made a great gift? This can be a gift for anyone it does not have to be a children's gift. Start thinking now...it is only going to fun if everyone participates. Okie dokie?

See you Friday peeps!

1 comment:

Carmel said...

Whoo-hoo! I can't wait.... I was one of the bummed ones when I thought we'd be skipping the craft!

Glad you're feeling better!

I'm trying to think gifty thoughts. : )