Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pray the Germs AWAY!!!

Well, I lucked out last time (sorry Beckie) with the meeting being cancelled...'cuz I wasn't going to be able to come. Now, my kids are sick, and I'm sick...and another meeting approaches.

Soooo, everyone...please pray these germs away!

Personally, I'm praying we take a major turn tonight...for the better! I need to get out of here...and I have a really great snack planned to bring!

We probably should just pray the germs away for everyone...cuz it 'tis the season to be germie!

I love this group...and just in case I don't see ya'll Friday....*air kiss*!

3 comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

Ummm you have to come! You can't bail. Give them Airborne or Tylenol, Mucinex, Dimetapp...something. You can't miss super cool crafty day. It is right up your alley.

techcat said...

I am sending you thoughts of lysol and antibacterial soaps. Hope they help get the germs away.

I heard a batch of cookies and candy help get kids feeling better.
(Sorry your kids made me say that)
HeHeHAHA :)

Cathy said...

Glad you were able to make it today!!! YUMMY snack!!!