Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mocha Moms Cookie Decorating
December 10th
10am
at Amy Gee's House
Hey everybody I just got word that the Blog doesn't have an RSVP.
SO I am posting a big favor
if you are planning to come please email or call me and let me know as soon as possible.
I will be making the dough for the cookies on Sunday. I want to make sure I have enough for everyone.
I would wait til monday to make the dough but sadly that is the anniversary of Mom's passing and I try to leave it open incase I decide to stay in bed all day.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't go...I work 8 am to 8 pm that day...what a bummer!

Lisa B said...

Is the cookie decorating Wed or Fri?

techcat said...

It is on Wednesday the 10th.

Lili said...

Hi Amy,
I am past the dough making day.... Pete and I would love to come. Please let me know if I can help with anything.
Lili