Is anyone a Y member who would like to meet for a playdate? They have a really cool area in there called the Prime Time center. It's open M-F from like 9-6, it has a nice area for the older kids (I think you have to be under 9) with tubes, slides, punching bags, etc and an area for the younger ones too.... if anyone's interested let me know and we can try to set up a date. : )
Also, for anyone who went last year, the Greenwood Family Recreation Center has an open gym for kids... I will have to check the times again though, we haven't been since last winter, I think it was Tu, W, Th 8-11 or something like that... I think it's free to residents and like $2 per kid for non.
1 comment:
Hey, I am a Y member! But Pete is a little under the weather. Hooefully he'll be up to a play date soon. The "playroom" is great - especially when we haven't been outside in a while. As soon as Pete's better let's get together!
Thanks,
Lili
Post a Comment