Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ginger Bread Adobe House


Hey Moms!  Well... this is officially my first week with out you amazing ladies bringing me food!  I'm totally bummed!  It has been such a blessing during this third baby transition.  Thanks a google Leslie for taking the reigns on that part of MTO!  (Thanks to all the cooks as well!  I have a huge tub full of dishes/tupperware to return!)  Anyhow... here's a look at our ginger bread adobe.... complete with a swedish fish pond.  My little kids continued to press candy onto the rood so hard it had to turn into an adobe.  They didn't seem to mind!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday.

Much love,
Amanda

1 comment:

Carmel said...

Cute. : ) We attempted to make gingerbread houses (the Y had a family night), but we didn't have nearly that good of results. : ) Katie decided to eat her crackers before I had a chance to do much with it and Ed and Eddie's wouldn't stay together. : (

Oh well, they ate crackers with icing and got to take home the baggie of candies that were meant for the decorations! The kids were happy. : )