Hello all you shopping mavens! I wanted you to know some information that I received yesterday. My mom went shopping at Berean (Southport and 65) and got some things for 20-30% off... and found out that the store is possibly closing its doors? The employees were very vague, but one (who (or whom? I never know when to use that) we know has worked there forever) was very sad and even started to cry when mom questioned her. : ( Well, Mom went back after I talked with her and got some DVDs that were marked down again (from earlier) to 40%.
Just thought you'd all like to know in case you were planning on stopping by a Christian bookstore anyway for some shopping. Also, these discounts aren't marked, so you will have to ask if you are wanting to know about something specific. They are not honoring the rewards card or any coupons as they are doing these discounts.
1 comment:
That's so sad! I like that store, even though I don't shop there as much as Family Christian Bookstore(since it's closer). Thanks for the info Carmel. Have a great week!
Post a Comment