Monday, April 26, 2010

So Fun! So Fun!

This week we will be doing a fun spring activity! We all be doing it! If you have a child 1 or older they are doing it! DON'T DRESS THEM CUTE! Rain or shine we will have a project. No, I will not tell you what it is...I don't keep secrets well so don't beg me. Please know that they may get dirty. They will also have a special treat this week in the 3 and up classes. This is my favorite activity. We did it 3 years ago:) Can you guess? BOOOWAAAHHAAHHAA!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Girl, you are too funny! You definitly have my curiosity up!!!I know whatever it is it will be great, can't wait to take Ben so he can have a blast! Hope your vacation was fantabulous! Welcome back! We missed you! Love ya!!!

Rachel said...

OH cathy he will love it!