My daughter came home from church the other day telling me that God loved her like a dandelion. Okay...yeah...I wasn't getting it either. I finally said, "Okay, Emma...show me...how does God love you like a dandelion?"
She went out into our yard, which if it's anything like yours is FULL of dandelions, and she grabbed up a white fluffy, er...dead one. She said, "See MomE...God loves me like dis dandewion...*Fooof*...You just can't count dat much!!"
If you don't have any reason not too...I mean the dandelions are invading whether you blow on them or not...so go outside and share this with your kids today. God loves you..Dandelion Style!
She went out into our yard, which if it's anything like yours is FULL of dandelions, and she grabbed up a white fluffy, er...dead one. She said, "See MomE...God loves me like dis dandewion...*Fooof*...You just can't count dat much!!"
If you don't have any reason not too...I mean the dandelions are invading whether you blow on them or not...so go outside and share this with your kids today. God loves you..Dandelion Style!
No comments:
Post a Comment