Can anyone recommend a good hair stylist? My sister-in-law and I are both looking for one...thanks!
Also, I only have a few names for the summer MTO weekly playgroup. If you are interested, PLEASE e-mail me by next weekend and I'll get everything organized. I'll remind everyone at MTO this Friday as well. Thanks! Christineoz9@yahoo.com
9 comments:
Debi at Color Cafe. It is in the strip mall behind Kroger on 135! She is FABULOUS and the prices are really resonable!!! She does EVERYTHING!!!!
I'm trying out someone this coming Saturday at Urban Euphoria, so I can let you know how it goes. I've been in the market for awhile.
Joey at Wildflowers in the new outdoor part of the mall is great!
Hey there, we are interested in the playgroup. I have tried to e-mail...but I can't get it to go through..not sure why. I have two kidos...David is 5 and Danielle will be 3. Let me know what other information you need. Thanks
Denise
Play group sounds good to me too! Maisie is 2. Peyton is 4, but will be in summer school from 9-12, so probably miss out on playgroup stuff. But Maisie and I look forward to getting together!
We would like to participate in the playgroup too.. eckrynock@yahoo.com
I would like info on the playgroup? Haley will be 1 this Saturday, May 1st, not sure if she is too young? I would like to start getting her more socialized with other kids since she is by herself alot. Anyone interested in "play dates" let me know.
Laura Buchanan at Cuttin Loose in Whiteland. Her prices are extremely reasonable and she's awesome!
Leslie Crump! She is a MTO mom although hasn't been in a while and has her own studio off Madison - 919-2823
Post a Comment