I am trying to help a friend of mine out that does Premier Jewelry. She needs a show in by Thursday, with or without sales, it doesn't matter. I am upping the anti, however! Make ANY size purchase and you will receive a FREE 30 minute massage.
Other ways to earn FREE 30 minute massage:
Purchase a gift certificate by Friday, April 30th...Mother's Day is coming up! Those that would like a gift certificate for a massage, get me your husband's contact information, or anyone else that would be inclined to buy a gift certificate for you and I will take care of the rest!
And lastly, book a massage by Friday, and receive a FREE 30 minute massage!
The FREE 30 minute massage can be used for you or for someone else, and you can earn as many of them as you like, however, only one can be redeemed at a time.
Amy Jones
ajones2469@yahoo.com
317-748-0056
No comments:
Post a Comment