Wednesday, March 3, 2010


This was in the Family Fun magazine issue that we just received and I thought I'd try my hand at it.... well, the cupcakes were not happening here... don't ask, so I decided to do a cake, but the layers seemed thin, sooo.... : ) I decided to try and marble it... and it came out like tie dye, we loved it! : ) The kids thought it was great!


It is our "looking forward to spring" cake! Eddie read the directions for coloring the layers and Katie helped count the drops of food coloring, Homeschooling at its best! : ) Aren't you proud, Rachel? : )

3 comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

That looks great Carmel. Great job. LOVES me some Family Fun Magazine!

Anonymous said...

So funny that you posted this! I just made these cupcakes for my sons preschool class for his birthday on Feb. 24th. They looked great and went over fabulously! Also, they used the leftovers to teach about the layers of the earth, so they were dual purpose!

Rachel said...

SO proud!!!! You are going to win HS mommy of the year for sure;)