Monday, March 22, 2010

Indy Star

Hey girls. so sorry I missed all of you this past Friday. We are running on one car right now, til we can find another. I was wondering if anyone has started to get the 2 Sunday papers? I am looking for a better deal than $5 a month, which would be $10 for 2 Sunday papers and a Thursday paper. Let me know if you have any codes or info on this.

How is the couponing going? I am LOVING the savings I am seeing, just wish getting to the store was easier. (the one car issue) Let me know if any of you have any thoughts or ideas on what is working or what isn't working. I am a sponge right now...Addicyed to couponing!

Hope you are all having a blessed day.
Amy Jones

P.S. Don't forget about your FREE 30 minute massage, not many of you have taken advantage of this yet.

No comments: