
What you are seeing above is what happens when moms at MTO are sassy to a worker. We have had to seek professional help, de-sass-i-fication, for the worker above. It is a rather painful procedure and quite costly (no coupons for it). I am going to say this one time nicely with love and forgiveness abounding. PLEASE do not be sassy to the workers. If you are having an issue firmly bite your tongue and find me. I will 100% be on your child's side and speak with the workers about the concern. I know them, know their personalities, know their hot buttons and know their strengths. I know they love your children and would never seek to hurt you or them. Let's give them a helping hand at the check-ins. If you have 5 sippy cups in your bag and you want them to use the orange one; please remove said orange cup, label it with the stickers provided and show the worker. They would never intentionally give your child the wrong anything. Just ask Bobbi, they are methodical about directions given. They do this job because they love Jesus and they love kids and the value moms. PLEASE be thankful and not sassy to them....PLEASE.
2 comments:
Amen...I will personally give a smack down to a sassy mommy. Remember...they volunteer to love your kids...you have to though. So for some of your kids...mine included...that is a big sacrifice.
I have stopped going to so many things...because I feel unsafe for Caleb's allergies...and I'm soooo thankful for how methodical MTO has been with all directions given. Praise the Lord!...and say THANK YOU...when you pick them up!!!
Post a Comment