Thursday, March 25, 2010

Summer playgroup?

**Update**
I'd love to organize this! E-mail me at christineoz9@yahoo.com and I will set up an e-mail list for all interested moms- that way, we can set up playdates and RSVPs. :)

Hi everyone:)

Forgive me if something like this has already been organized (I'm pretty new here!), but I was wondering who would be interested in a weekly playgroup throughout the summer once our MTO Fridays are done in May?

We could take turns hosting at our homes/yards/parks/etc. Because this is such a large group, we could have two designated days/times per week so everyone could go....e.g. a Tuesday afternoon playgroup and Friday morning playgroup.

I am just throwing this out here...what do you think? I'd really love to get to know you ladies better and also have some fun activities planned for my kids this summer:) Thanks in advance!

6 comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

I am definitely interested. We will do one sponsored MTO event every month but a weekly one would be fun. I know others would be interested too.

Emily Coughenour said...

I would definitely be interested as well. I think this is a great idea.

techcat said...

I like the idea of having one weekly, m/w/f are the best days for us since the kids will be in PDO on T/th.
Maybe we could post on the blog who was coming so noone would show up and no other Moms be there. That has happened before and was upsetting to the mother.

Denise said...

Sounds like a good time to us. We have playgroud alley in our backyard neighborhood...I would volunteer hosting a time or two!

Michelle H. said...

Count me in as well!

PeacefulMomma said...

As long as big kids are welcome (I have an 8 and 6 yr old) that would be great! We still don't have grass in our backyard, but I could host at a park. Keep us updated.
Stacie