Monday, March 1, 2010

Couponing Story

I just had to share this. This is the kind of luck I have always had. The 1st time I tried to use a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale I got one of "those" cashiers. Don't worry, Beckie, I was nice and didn't give couponers a bad name: ) I just had to laugh because right out of the gate I get someone giving me trouble. She wanted to give me 1/2 the price off--uh no thank you I can get this for free at another store (which I did on my way home in Franklin).

FYI--Walgreens has 32 load Purex BOGO. In the 2/21 Red Plum coupons there is a BOGO Purex coupon (expires 3/6 so hurry). Just don't go to the Walgreens at 135 and Smith Valley if the older lady with short gray hair is working LOL!

1 comment:

Infarrantly Creative said...

HAHA...I am glad you got it after all though. You learn to roll with it for sure.