I know great idea day is over, and I wouldn't say that these are "great"... but you never know, they might help someone out! : )
Mom and I always go to that kids sale in Greenwood (see earlier post by Rachel) and many yard sales, etc.... sometimes you find something cute, but with a stain or two that you aren't sure you can get out (I'm always amazed at how stained something can be and yet people are still trying to get money for it... I know it's a yard sale, but come on people!). Well, if the stain is on a white area I go for it, because I have a bleach pen! I love this thing! It has a small end and a larger end and I have gotten just about every stain I've ever tried (again, on white areas) out! Just bought a couple of outfits at the sale and got the stains right out! LOVE THE BLEACH PEN! Oh, and I've found that the best stain remover out there is Dreft Stain Remover... I've only found it at Babies R Us so far, but it is by far better than Shout. And it smells better. : )
Another idea... I was reminded of this when the kids asked to paint this morning... Mom bought me one of those (I think it's Little Tykes) easels that has the chalk board on one side and the paper clip on the other (from a yard sale for $8!!!!). Well, I have 2 who want to paint, and let's face it, aren't all that great about waiting in line... and who wants to put up with it if there's a solution? Well, I bought a large chip clip and glued that baby to the top of the chalk board... voila! Two sides that now can hold paper for two little Van Goghs!
2 comments:
Just to give my 2 cents...Totally Toddler is a great spit up getter outter.
Haven't heard of that one... where do you get that?
Post a Comment