I'm glad you had fun and no one got scared. You're pretty daring! I would love to go, but am afraid to spend the money for fear someone would freak out and we'd have to leave. : )Not that that ever happens with my children. ; )
Oh Carmel, you have no idea. Caleb freaked out for the first 15 minutes. He FINALLY warmed up to the idea of loud music, clowns, and wild animals. Phew. By intermission he was back to normal. Thank the Lord!! But it was a rough start!
5 comments:
I'm glad you had fun! I love the pictures.
Your sweetheart is just darling!
I'm glad you had fun and no one got scared. You're pretty daring! I would love to go, but am afraid to spend the money for fear someone would freak out and we'd have to leave. : )Not that that ever happens with my children. ; )
Oh Carmel, you have no idea. Caleb freaked out for the first 15 minutes. He FINALLY warmed up to the idea of loud music, clowns, and wild animals. Phew. By intermission he was back to normal. Thank the Lord!! But it was a rough start!
Good to know! Sometimes you think something is going to be SO fun, and it can end up a terror! : ) Gotta laugh though!
Post a Comment