Our family went to Anderson Orchards this weekend...and now a bushel of apples is taking over my kitchen and starring me down! Help! I'm dehydrating some...and I made a cobbler. Any awesome apple recipes out there. I'm not a pie maker...er, too much work with too many little people about! HA! Please share anything helpful. Or, just share that you think it's funny we picked a WHOLE bushel!
3 comments:
I can applesauce...so save some because at the end of October I am teaching on how to can them! I also can apple pie filling. YUMM-O
How in the world am I supposed to save them til the end of October?? I do have to say that if I don't see another apple for a while after this...it'll be too soon!
get some carmel sauce and start dipping. :)
My kids are apple crazy, I can bearly keep them in the house long enough to get them washed.
I like apple crumbly - You can get the mix at the store or make it from scratch. It is pretty good.
Post a Comment