This website is pretty cute... took me a while to get the hang of reading it (you'll see what I mean), but it's funny if you have some extra time (yeah, I know it's bountiful here, but sometimes it's fun to waste time once in a while).
http://icanhascheezburger.com/
Again, sorry, haven't taken the time to look/ask/be taught how to do links yet. Sorry.. just copy it and paste it into your browser people! : )
4 comments:
Links are super easy...highlight what you want to make into the link...click the little icon that looks like a globe on the bar near the spell check...a little box pops up and you enter in the html address. Voila. Beckie taught me how...once upon a day...
Thanks, MomE! Will go ahead and give it a whirl since I haven't logged out yet.
Whatever! Tried it 4 times, thought I finally got it and it didn't show up when I "viewed blog"... guess you have to be smarter than the computer.... that is ssssoooo not gonna happen today. Will try again another time. : )
Had issues printing coupons on grocerygame today too... I think this computer hates me. Hubby swears he never has problems, but I almost always have one of some sort.
Happy copying and pasting! : )
You'll get it! No worries!!!
Post a Comment