Thursday, September 17, 2009

Iced Coffee Anyone?

It's taken us a while to get the balance of the way we like it, but the hubs and I finally got it... thought I'd share.

Make your coffee, add 1 tsp sugar for every cup you make, chill
Add 1/4 cup EACH creamer and milk for every 2 cups of coffee

So far we like the Maxwell House South Pacific Blend coffee and for creamer we've tried International Delights' Chocolate Caramel & English Almond Toffee, both have been yummy!

Hint, for the two of us I usually make 4 cups of coffee, divided up this makes a little under the amount you get when you buy at McD's or BK.

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

Girl, you are way more mathematical than me...I put two Splenda packets, cup of ice, two fingers of creamer and fill with coffee. Sometimes it's strong...but it's always good! HAHAHA!