Sunday, May 31, 2009

NEED HELP!

I need a really huge favor and dont know where else to turn. My mother in law is going in June 11th to have the cancer removed from her brain. I would really really like to be there with her but since she is our only babysitter I have noone to watch my kids so I can be there with her. As I am sure you understand, we cant have them there with us. Her surgery is at 5:30 in the morning at Bloomington hospital, so my husband and I were thinking of driving to Brown County (where she lives) and spending the night on the 10th so we can get up with her and drive her to the hospital. We would have to leave her house at 4:30 in the morning.

So what I am hoping for is to find someone to watch my 3 boys, ages 10, 4, and 3. From the night of the 10th till as soon as I can make it home on the 11th.

I know this is asking a great deal and I would never ask if it were any other circumstance. I never leave my kids with anyone but my mother in law so it will be hard for me and for them but like I said, it would mean a great deal to me to get to be with my mother in law during this time. And I really trust the women that I have gotten to know and really care about from MTO.

So is there anyone willing to take on this humongous favor???

5 comments:

Lisa B said...

We would love to keep your boys if you still need someone. Call me at 513-4370 and let me know.

Shelley Fuge said...

Yah. I can take them too. Let me know!! 402-7234. My husband would love it! :-) And so would I!

Cathy said...

Tegon, just wanted you to know I will be praying for you and your Mom. I'm sorry I can't help with the boys, my in-laws are here and we have a full house. I know that is your biggest need right now, but is there any thing else you may need? Keep us posted on how your Mom is doing. Love ya!!!

Stacie said...

Hey Tegon,
Count me in. I will be in our new home by then so they can entertain each other while I am unpacking, and Torrin would LOVE to play with boys for a change:) Let me know how I can help.
Stacie 640-2520

Farm Mama said...

Tegon,
I am so sorry I didn't read this until it was too late...my gosh, we would have been in just the right place since we are right on the way to Bloomington in Brown County. I would have been happy to have your boys! I am so sorry I missed the boat!! Jenn Wagar