Hey gals thanks for all your comments about MTO this year. I am glad you have loved it and we look forward to another amazing year next year. I hope to see you all at the summer events!
Since Beckie called me a weasel for not saying something Friday, I thought I would redeem myself. Thanks for all the new friendships built through MTO and Emmanuel. Andy and I have made closer friends in the past year than the past 14 at our previous church! Thanks for loving on my babies and making the 2's class a safe place for Garrett with his nut allergy as well. You all are incredile moms and I look forward to growing closer with each of you.
2 comments:
Since Beckie called me a weasel for not saying something Friday, I thought I would redeem myself. Thanks for all the new friendships built through MTO and Emmanuel. Andy and I have made closer friends in the past year than the past 14 at our previous church! Thanks for loving on my babies and making the 2's class a safe place for Garrett with his nut allergy as well. You all are incredile moms and I look forward to growing closer with each of you.
No more weasel :-)
Post a Comment