Friday, May 15, 2009

Bra Sizing Tip

Hello, chickadees!

I just wanted to pass on a website that has some great info for bra sizing. I'm sure you Oprah fans (I am not personally one) have seen her shows on this, but this site is great. I ordered nursing bras from them before and they fit perfect! This site is especially helpful if you are looking for a fuller sized bra than you can normally find in department stores. (I've been measured in just about every dept store and they never gave me the size that this site did and I never had a bra that fit as nicely as when I ordered from them.)

http://breakoutbras.stores.yahoo.net/noname1.html

I think bra shopping is just about as annoying as jeans shopping....
If you don't have any problems with either of these, well, you're annoying. : )

2 comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

I think bathing suit shopping is waaaay worse ;-)

Carmel said...

At least you've had some time to make up.... I will be hitting bathing suit season just post baby. : ( I am way bummed... we spend A LOT of time at the Y's pool.